Huawei Online Store Promo Terms
1. If you are a resident of the Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, or the UK and you have downloaded the Curve app from AppGallery on a Huawei Mobile Services-enabled Huawei Device you will get 5% cashback on purchases made with the Curve card on the Huawei online store until 30 April 2022.
2. Cashback will be paid as Curve Cash Points to your Curve Cash card (visible in the Curve app). As explained in our UK Terms of Service and EEA Terms of Service, Curve Cash Points have no monetary value and are converted to e-money only at the point you spend them with your Curve card. Curve Cash Points cannot be withdrawn as or redeemed for cash, cannot be transferred from your Curve Cash card, and expire after 6 months. Your use of Curve Cash Points is subject to our UK Terms of Service (if you are a UK resident) or to our EEA Terms of Service (if you are a resident of the EEA).
3. When you spend Curve Cash Points on your Curve card, 1 Curve Cash Point is equivalent to 1 pence (GBP) – so, 100 Points = £1.
4. If you receive a refund for a transaction that you have earned cashback on under this offer, any Curve Cash Points you earned on it will be deducted from your Curve Cash card balance.
5. This offer is subject to Curve’s Fair Use Policy, which you can find here. Any violation of that Policy may result in us suspending your participation in this promotion and/or suspending or closing your Curve account. You will not be credited Curve Cash Points that we reasonably believe were obtained in violation of our Fair Use Policy. We will also revoke any Curve Cash Points granted where we reasonably believe they were obtained by fraud or otherwise in violation of these terms.
6. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate this offer at any time in the event that we reasonably believe it is being abused or otherwise exploited in such a way that it would negatively affect Curve’s goodwill, reputation, or standing.
7. If you are resident in the United Kingdom, these terms are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. If you are resident in the EEA, these terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Lithuania. Disputes arising out of, or in connection with, these terms must be submitted to and dealt with by the courts of England and Wales if you are a UK resident or the courts of Lithuania if you are an EEA resident.