May subscription offer
1. The Promoter: Curve UK Limited, registered in the UK with company number 09523903, based at 15-19 Bloomsbury Way, London WC1A 2TH. The Curve Card and the e-money related to these cards is issued in the UK by Curve UK Limited, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to issue electronic money (firm reference number 900926).
2. Offer: If you:
upgrade from your current Curve card tier (Blue or Black) to Curve Metal tier during the Offer Period; and
activate your Curve Metal card in your Curve app; and
purchase your relevant subscription with your Curve Metal Card before the 30th of May 2022 at 23:59:59; or
change your relevant subscription payment method to your new Curve Metal card before the 22nd June 2022 at 23:59:59, then we’ll give 799 Curve Cash points as reimbursement for your Amazon Prime, Spotify Premium, Netflix, Disney Plus, BBC iPlayer, Now TV subscription every month for six (6) months from the date of your upgrade and activation of your Curve Metal card. You will receive 799 Curve Cash Points on your Curve Cash card on the 29th of every month for a six (6) months period.
3. Offer Period: The Offer Period starts at 00:00:01 on the [19th of May 2022] and finishes at 23:59:59 on the [30th of May 2022].
4. Eligible customers: This offer is open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 years or over at the date of entry, excluding employees of the Promoter, Curve UK Limited, Curve Europe UAB, Curve Credit Limited, Curve Inc., and their immediate families, associated agents, or anyone professionally connected with the offer. You must already have a valid Curve account with a subscription to the Curve Blue or Curve Black tier, customers already of the Curve Metal tier are not eligible. If you are a customer on the Curve Metal subscription and decide to downgrade, and then upgrade to avail this offer, you will immediately be disqualified. Curve accepts no liability for users who do not qualify for the offer.
5. Eligible transactions: To be eligible for the cashback, you must have successfully activated your Curve Account and Curve Card in your Curve app.
6. Curve Account: You accept the relevant terms and conditions applicable for signing up to the Curve Metal Account, which can be found here. Curve does not bear any liability if for any reason you are not able to upgrade or activate your Curve card or if there are delays for any reason including being unable to verify your account. Curve accepts no liability for incomplete account upgrades or activations.
7. Downgrades: If we or you downgrade your account from the Curve Metal tier (to Blue or Black) at any time after qualifying for this offer, you will no longer be an eligible customer and we will cease to reimburse you with any further Curve Cash Points.
8. Curve Cash Points: For this offer, you will be reimbursed for your subscription in Curve Cash Points, which we add to your Curve Cash Card (visible in the Curve App). Curve Cash Points have no monetary value and are converted to e-money only at the point they are spent with the Curve card. When Curve Cash Points are spent on the Curve card, 1 Curve Cash Point is equivalent to 1 pence (GBP) – so, 100 Points = £1. Curve Cash Points cannot be withdrawn as or redeemed for cash, cannot be transferred from the Curve Cash card, and expire after 6 months.The use of Curve Cash Points is subject to the UK Terms of Service, which can be found here. The Curve Cash Points will only be made available to your account on the 29th of every month, once you have upgraded and activated your card).
9. Refunds: If you get a refund on your eligible subscription transaction, we’ll deduct the points you earned from your Curve Cash balance.
10. Other promotions: Curve may determine in its sole discretion that this offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer by Curve.
11. Protection: FSCS protection does not apply to the funds held on your Curve Cash Card. To learn more about how we protect your funds and how we minimise your risk, go here. More information can be found on the FCA website itself, here.
12. Disqualification: Any person persistently trying to circumvent the applicable promo terms will be immediately disqualified. Any person who creates or attempts to create duplicate Curve accounts to obtain entries into the offer will be in-eligible, including any person who cancels an existing Curve Account and signs up for a new one to take advantage of this offer.Curve reserves the right to disqualify customers where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms or any instructions forming part of signing up using this offer.
13. Suspending or amending the offer / terms: Curve retains the right to amend the terms of this offer without any prior notice. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Curve, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this offer, Curve reserves the right to suspend the offer or amend these terms and conditions, at any stage, with no liability to any customers who have signed up using the offer.
15. Law and Jurisdiction: This offer and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.