£5,000 Refer a Friend Promotion
1. The Promoter: Curve OS Limited, 15-19 Bloomsbury Way, London WC1A 2TH, UK
2. Eligibility: This promotion is open to Curve card holders who are resident in the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) and aged 18 years or over at the date of entry, excluding employees of the Promoter, Curve Europe UAB, Curve Credit Limited, Curve Inc., and their immediate families, associated agents, or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
3. Promotional Period: The promotion will run from 18:00:00 on 1 June 2021 to 23:59:59 on 30 June 2021.
4. To enter into the prize draw:
4.1. you must refer a friend to Curve during the Promotional Period by sending them your unique referral link (accessible in the Curve app); and
4.2. your friend must use your referral link to register for a Curve account; and
4.3. your friend must then complete at least 1 successful Curve card transaction during the Promotional Period; and
4.4. you must have completed at least 1 successful Curve card transaction during your time as a Curve cardholder.
5. After these conditions have been met, you and your friend will be entered into the prize draw. Further transactions by your friend with their new Curve card will not entitle either you or your friend to any additional entries in the prize draw.
6. A Curve card holder will receive one entry per successful referral validated in accordance with this Condition 4, capped at a maximum of 10 entries.
7. The Prizes: There is one prize to be won, consisting of £5,000 each for the pre-existing Curve card holder and their friend who newly registered for a Curve card. Cash prizes will be paid to each of the winning pair directly into the bank accounts of their choosing.
8. Winner selection: The winning pair will be selected randomly on 1 July 2021 from all eligible and valid entries.
9. Winner notification: The winning pair will be contacted by email to the email address registered to their respective Curve accounts within 10 days of the closing date of the promotion and asked to respond within 3 days of notification to confirm their acceptance of the prize and their nominated bank account details. In the event that the Promoter has not received a positive response from either winner within 3 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winning pair from all remaining valid entries, with the originally selected winning pair forfeiting their rights to their prize.
10. Prize Redemption: Each of the winning pair will receive their £5,000 prize in their nominated bank accounts within 30 days of the date both confirm their acceptance of the prize.
11. No correspondence: Winner selection is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the winning pair.
12. Disqualification: Entries received by any means other than as specified in these terms and conditions will be rejected. Any person persistently trying to circumvent the entry process will be disqualified immediately. Any person who creates or attempts to create duplicate Curve accounts to obtain entries into the prize draw will be disqualified, including any person who cancels an existing Curve account and signs up for a new one to take advantage of this promotion.
13. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any person whose Curve referral link is used to enter without their permission. The Curve card owner associated with the winning referral link is accepted as the entrant and should they be selected as a prize winner, they will be the sole claimant of the prize, even if not responsible for the referral.
14. The prize is as stated and is non-transferable. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, a prize will only be awarded directly to the Curve card holder responsible for the referral link and the friend registering for and using a new Curve card in accordance with these terms and conditions.
15. Eligibility for, and use of, a Curve account is set out in Curve’s UK Terms of Service, which can be found here.
16. General: The Promoter is not responsible for any entries which fail to be registered or are delayed for any technical or other reason whatsoever.
18. The Promoter will make available the surnames and counties of residence of the winners (existing card holder and friend) to members of the public who request such details from 2 July 2021 – 2 August 2021 by sending an email to email@example.com. Entrants can object to such disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, the Promoter may, notwithstanding any objection, disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and to refuse to award the prize or withdraw the prize entitlement and disqualify entrants where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of the entry requirements or otherwise where either of the winning pair has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
20. The Promoter is not responsible in the event that either of the winning pair cannot be contacted as a result of having provided incorrect contact details for their Curve account.
21. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of the prizes, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend the promotion or amend these terms and conditions, at any stage, with no liability to any entrants or third parties, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
22. This promotion and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.