Lewes FC Prize Draw Terms
LEWES FC PRIZE DRAW
Promoter: Curve UK Limited, 15-19 Bloomsbury Way, London WC1A 2TH
Promotional Period: From 09:00:00 on 12th July 2022 to 23:59:59 on 26th July 2022.
Number of Prizes: 1
Prize: A single prize package comprising 1 x Beach Hut Experience at a Lewes FC match for you and 5 friends and 1 x Apple AirPods (RRP £119).
1. Eligibility: This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, excluding Northern Ireland, who are aged 18 years or over at the date of entry, excluding employees of the Curve UK Limited, Curve Europe UAB, Curve Credit Limited, Curve US, Inc., and their immediate families, associated agents, or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw.
2. To enter into the prize draw you must:
2.1. have a Curve account (you can sign up for one via our app); and
2.2. make at least 1 purchase on your Curve card during the promotional period.
4. The Prizes. If there is 1 Prize available, there can be only 1 winner. If there is more than 1 Prize available then: (a) each winner will receive 1 Prize; and (b) Prizes will be allocated in the order listed in the table above (e.g. the first randomly selected winner will win the first listed Prize).
5. Curve Cash Points. If your Prize is or includes Curve Cash Points, these will be paid to your Curve Cash card (visible in the Curve app). As explained in the Promoter’s UK Terms of Service and EEA Terms of Service, Curve Cash Points have no monetary value and are converted to e-money only at the point they are spent with the Curve card. When Curve Cash Points are spent on the Curve card, 1 Curve Cash Point is equivalent to 1 pence (GBP) – so, 100 Points = £1. Curve Cash Points cannot be withdrawn as or redeemed for cash, cannot be transferred from the Curve Cash card, and expire after 6 months. The use of Curve Cash Points is subject to the Terms of Service for the country you live in.
6. Curve Metal subscription. If your Prize is or includes a Curve Metal subscription and you cancel your Curve Metal subscription at any time during the period of the subscription you will not be eligible to receive any other alternative Prize and will not be able to claim the value of the subscription fees (in part or in full). Curve retains the right to cancel your Metal subscription and/or close your Curve account if you are deemed to be in violation of Curve’s terms and conditions and you will not be eligible for any compensation in such a case.
7. Winner selection: The winner/s will be selected randomly from all eligible and valid entries within 10 business days after the end of the Promotional Period.
8. Winner notification: The winner will be notified by email and asked to respond within 24 hours of notification to confirm acceptance of the prize. In the event that the Promoter has not received a positive response from any winner within 24 hours of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to select alternative winner/s from all remaining valid entries, with the originally selected winner or winners forfeiting their rights to their Prize.
9. Prize Redemption: The Promoter will make all reasonable endeavours to award the winner/s with their prize within 5 business days of confirmation of acceptance of the prize.
10. No correspondence: Winner selection is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the winner/s.
11. Disqualification: Entries received by any means other than as specified in these terms and conditions will be rejected. Any person persistently trying to circumvent the entry process will be disqualified immediately. Any person who creates or attempts to create duplicate Curve accounts to obtain entries into the prize draw will be disqualified, including any person who cancels an existing Curve account and signs up for a new one to take advantage of this promotion.
12. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter assumes no responsibility.
13. The Prize is as stated and is non-transferable. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the Prize will only be awarded directly to the new Curve card holder registering in accordance with the entry requirements above.
14. Eligibility for, and use of, a Curve account is set out in Curve’s UK Terms of Service.
15. General: The Promoter is not responsible for any entries which fail to be registered or are delayed for any technical or other reason whatsoever.
17. The Promoter will make available the surnames and counties of residence of the winner/s to members of the public who request such details from within the 35 days after the end of the Promotional Period by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entrants can object to such disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by writing to email@example.com. However, the Promoter may, notwithstanding any objection, disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and to refuse to award the Prize or withdraw the Prize entitlement and disqualify entrants where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of the entry requirements or otherwise where any winner has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
19. The Promoter is not responsible in the event that a winner cannot be contacted as a result of having provided incorrect contact details for their Curve account.
20. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of the Prizes, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend the promotion or amend these terms and conditions, at any stage, with no liability to any entrants or third parties, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
21. If you are resident in the United Kingdom, this promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties to any dispute or action agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. By entering into the prize draw you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.